Архив [Stonecore x1, x3, x5 Modified] Обновление от 28.07

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Shoot'nik

Бездельник
Warcraft Life team
Администратор
Реакции
2 297
Баллы
Сервера Cataclysm: Stonecore x1, x3, x5 Modified - обновлены. Правки коснулись базы данных игрового мира. (world)

The Wakening -- missing npcs
Crumbling Defenses quest -- missing npcs
Hargoth Dimblaze -- missing npc
Tawn Winterbluff -- missing npc
Rocky Upheaval --
Gorsik the Tumultuous not able to interact
Don't. Stop. Moving. -- missing trigger at end -- Rockcandy Credit
missing npc spawn credit but trigger not working so quick quest work-a-round (I included the trigger spawn anyway)
Shaken and Stirred -- missing a few npc spawns Verlok Pillartumbler
-- *** attention this corrects the quest but may have impacts elsewhere when removing script *** ---
-- At the Stonemother's Call -- unable to access some quests with -- Therazane
-- Audience with the Stonemother -- work-a-round as event not running (maybe linked to script above)
Note I added the spawn for the trigger but that doesn't work. Therefore no need to spawn it. The quest work-a-round works without it. I added the spawn in case the event (not working) didn't spawn it (or do something else with it)
Quest: Scourge Tactics
The webbed crusaders had the wrong phase, easy enough fix.
Quest: The Last Line of Defense
When you switched to this phase, nothing was there to fire at. Unfortunately, it's not a phasing issue so I had to manually add the NPCs. Even though the spawn timer is set to 3s, the forgotten depths slayers still have a 2 minute respawn timer which makes this quest take forever. I also suspect the cannon used might not be accurate because the videos I watched has different spells. The quest is now finishable however.
Quest: The Purging of Scourgeholm
This quest had phasing issues and it was spawning the wrong type of mob (same name).
Quest: The Restless Dead
The holy water would activate but not count the mob. Apparently the quest had the wrong activating mob, it thought you'd use it on father gustov...
Quest: The Air Stands Still
This fixes phasing but unfortunately the horn is still broken. I can't figure out why it isn't summoning the npcs as it should. The information in the database APPEARS correct...
Quest: Light Within the Darkness
The quest couldn't be started because the chest was unselectable
Jandice Barov spawns adds that are level 61 despite scholo being scaled down for Cata.
This will fix the stats to be closer to what they should be.
Missing spawns
Fras Siabi missing npc
The Unforgiven missing npc
Hearthsinger Forresten missing npc
Timmy the Cruel missing npc
Unneeded spawn
Balnazzar spawn not needed as Grand Crusader Dathrohan transforms into 10813
Added plot line missing from BOSS Baleroc.
Quest *** NOT WORKING fix for the moment ***
Ace in the Hole -- no Val'kyr summoned when accepting quest (required to complate quest)
I checked and there was no smart script associated to the npc/quest. Therefore I added one but unfortunately even though the spells are correct (tested ingame) the script doesn't work.
Maybe someone can find the problem. I assumed this required a smart script though I could be wrong!
For example a previous quest Zen'Kiki and the Cultists uses a smart script to summon a helper. I based the below script on that one.
Ace in the Hole -- Missng npc and wrong faction for quest (however requires Val'kyr see above) -- Frightened Provincial Minuteman
Work-a-round temp fix Ace in the Hole work-a-round (only Thassarian working)
The Reckoning -- event not working so work-a-round
Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer -- missing npc Crusade Commander Eligor Dawnbringer (pc will rephase later but not spawned in first phase)
To Take the Barracks -- missing npc Crusade Commander Korfax (pc will rephase later but not spawned in first phase)
Note: I went for a quick spawn fix. However, it may be better to see if the spawn phase can be activated when taking the quest to speak to them. When you turn in those quests my spawns rephase/respawn. Will look when more time.
So I was running The Nexus on normal and I noticed that the Crysalline Frayers levels were all over the place. Checking the database it showed level 66-80. That didn't mesh with what I remember from my WOTLK days so I looked up what they should be. Took me a while to finally find a video of normal nexus run but it looks like they should all be level 71 in normal which is what I remembered. Here is the patch to fix it:
Due some chat on the discord, I looked more into Goram and how he never had loot available. Apparently there are two Gorams and the wrong one was placed in Orgrimmar. This should switch it to the correct Goram, or at least the not bugged goram.
While going through ZF, I was attacked by the dustwraith rare elite and noticed that he was not attackable despite being aggressive. Had to use gm codes to kill him. Looked through the db and found his unit flags and faction were not correct. This fixes it:
Later went through LBRS and found another non-attackable boss.
There were also some invisible NPCs but I just deleted them. I'll probably come back in here after V15 is released and try to fix the invisible mobs instead of just deleting them.
First this will add the missing NPC
Next up, it looks like the Valor Quartermasters still have their original inventory, so I updated their inventory to the ilvl397 items and tier 13:
Next up I needed to update the inventory of the justice quartermaster to tier 12 level. I was a little smarter this time around and utilized variables to minimize my manual data entry.
Last I need to update the legacy justice quartermasters tier 11 armor, all their other vendor items are fine so it won't be too bad but this was quite mind-numbing so I'll probably take a break before I post that code...
So while fixing the tier 11 for the vendors, I noticed two errors in the DBC.
The first is that there isn't an entry for an item cost of Leggings of the Forlorn Protector, they all require that and the normal version of the pants, I believe 3097 was supposed to be just the token but it's a duplicate of another entry.
Next, the rogue pants heroic entry has the item location in slot 3 instead of 2, but it doesn't seem to affect the price incorrectly because it still works, so it's no big deal.
So I set the price to be gold for the first error because I prefer things being easier rather than harder to get personally, but you can change the variable for @PL to be 3097 and hope the DBC gets fixed later or you can use 3038 if you want to use justice points for both entries...

Thx Stiga, thx kureji, thx kuramajssken

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу